- The "Woodlands Floral" throw blanket was designed by Inspired Natives Project collaborator Sarah Agaton Howes (Anishinaabe), who is known for her beautiful bead work, moccasins and regalia. With this design, she intends to remind us of the beauty and reinvigorating energy of spring time.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
- Blanket size: 60" X 50"
The vibrant blanket features numerous design elements indicative of traditional Anishaabe floral, including the Odemin (strawberry), Manoomin (wild rice), blueberries, and the vine showing us the connection of all things.
- Sarah Agaton Howes is an Anishinaabe artist, teacher, and community organizer from the Fond du Lac Reservation in Minnesota. Widely known for her handmade regalia and moccasins featuring Ojibwe floral designs, Sarah owns and operates her own business, House of Howes. She shares her knowledge by teaching beadwork in her community and beyond through classes and video tutorials.
Sarah has been an Inspired Natives Collaborator since 2015. Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives, not "Native-inspired".
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, mild detergent.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry.