This beautiful statement blanket was designed by Inspired Natives™ Project collaborator, Michelle Lowden (Acoma Pueblo).
The "Reflection" blanket represents the prayer for rain. During monsoon season, the cisterns at Acoma become full again. It is then the people visit the cisterns to gather water for drinking. When you look down to see the cisterns full and you are met with your reflection, you can't help but smile with gratitude. It is a reminder that "water is life." The design features Acoma Pueblo abstract symbols representing mountains, clouds, and rain.
- 2-sided design
- Covers top of Queen Size bed (59 in x 78 in/ 200 cm x 150 cm)
- Colors include black, yellow, red, and blue
- Suede Edge Band
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Designed by Michelle Lowden (Acoma Pueblo)
- Dry Clean
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
5% of all blanket sales support the Inspired Natives™ Award for emerging arts entrepreneurs.
- Recommended care is Dry Clean Only. However, you can rinse your blanket on a gentle, cold setting. Hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent.
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool.
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight.