"In a time when many choose to divide & build walls, we choose to find beauty & commonality in one another. All walks of life, all my relations.” ~ Bethany Yellowtail
The All My Relations blanket - the very first offering in our Groundbreakers Series - features designs of the Apsaalooke (Crow) & Tsetsehestahese/So’taeo’o (Northern Cheyenne) to honor & recognize the proud nations of designer Bethany Yellowtail.
Cross-laden vertical stripes & crosses speak to Crow elements, while horizontal stripes and the Morning Star pattern reflect the Northern Cheyenne. Traditionally, the two tribes were enemies with a longstanding rivalry dating back to the days when they lived freely & buffalo roamed the Great Plains. This design weaves the differences and blends the similarities of each tribal nation in a harmonious symbol of unity.
- 2-sided design
- Covers a Queen Size bed (200 cm x 150 cm)
- Suede Edge Band
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Designed by Designed by Bethany Yellowtail (Apsaalooke (Crow) & Tsetsehestahese/So’taeo’o (Northern Cheyenne)
- Dry Clean
5% of all blanket sales support the Inspired Natives Grant for emerging arts entrepreneurs.
- Bethany Yellowtail is a fashion designer who grew up on the Crow Nation and is tribally enrolled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation. Her clothing line, B. YELLOWTAIL, acts as a celebration of ancestral tradition, beauty, and culture, embracing an authentic voice of contemporary Native America through design and wearable art.
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives, not "Native-inspired".
- Recommended care is Dry Clean Only. However, you can rinse your blanket on a gentle, cold setting. Hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent.
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool.
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight.