The second blanket design offering from B.YELLOWTAIL is inspired by the Apsáalooke (Crow) name given to Designer Bethany Yellowtail as a young girl: Ammaakeealaachelibaachiilakaacheesh, which translates to “Overcomes through Faith.” This name was given to her by respected Crow elder David Yarlott Sr. It was her family’s wishes that she always be guided, protected, and that prayer be an integral part of her life.
The blanket design “Faith” is an acknowledgment to her name, her family, the people and prayers that have guided her. The hues of pink, blue, and green are specific to the Apsáalooke homelands that she was raised on.
It is her wish that the blanket and it’s design wrap you in love, protection, and be a reminder of the good things in this life and to always have faith when you are feeling challenged.
- 2-sided design
- Covers a Queen Size bed (200 cm x 150 cm)
- Suede Edge Band
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Designed by Bethany Yellowtail (Apsaalooke (Crow) & Tsetsehestahese/So’taeo’o (Northern Cheyenne)
- Dry Clean
5% of all blanket sales support the Inspired Natives Grant for emerging arts entrepreneurs.
- Bethany Yellowtail is a fashion designer who grew up on the Crow Nation and is tribally enrolled in the Northern Cheyenne Nation. Her clothing line, B. YELLOWTAIL, acts as a celebration of ancestral tradition, beauty, and culture, embracing an authentic voice of contemporary Native America through design and wearable art.
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives, not "Native-inspired".
- Recommended care is Dry Clean Only. However, you can rinse your blanket on a gentle, cold setting. Lay flat or hang over banister to dry.
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent.
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool.
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight.