- The "Wandering Clouds" throw blanket was designed by Inspired Natives Collaborator, Michelle Lowden (Acoma Pueblo). When your loved ones wrap themselves up in this beauty, they will be reminded of the importance of taking the time to do the things that make them feel happy to be alive... like watching the clouds roll by...noticing the smell of rain...or taking a hike in the mountains.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
- Blanket size: 60" X 50"
The contemporary Acoma Pueblo design features clouds, mountains and rain on a tan backdrop reminiscent of the traditional pottery that is the foundation of Michelle's work.
- Michelle Lowden, from Acoma Pueblo, New Mexico, specializes in hand-painted Pueblo jewelry. She draws inspiration from her family’s history of illustrious potters. This careful eye shoes in her intricate line work and Southwest geometric designs. Michelle is the owner and operator of Milo Creations.
Michelle has been an Inspired Natives Collaborator since 2014. Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives, not "Native-inspired".
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, mild detergent.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry.