- This "Eagle Vision" tapestry blanket reflects Louie's signature balance of traditional and contemporary influences. Whether you're interested in a unique gift for a special person in your life - or Honor Blankets for people with strong vision and a commitment to leadership - this blanket is a good choice.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
- Blanket size: 60" X 50"
The "Eagle Vision" blanket presents a bold Coast Salish eagle overlooking the fields, roads, city and mountains. Intended to serve as a reminder to look at life from a high altitude when times are tough, it sees through the stormy weather to clear skies ahead.
- Louie Gong (Nooksack), founder of Eighth Generation, is a self-taught artist who was raised by his grandparents in the Nooksack tribal community in northwest Washington. He got his start by painting cultural art on shoes, but realized that creating one-of-a-kind pieces did not provide a sustainable pathway to success, and began applying his artwork to accessibly-priced products. Louie’s unique style merges traditional Coast Salish art with influences from his mixed heritage and urban environment to create work that resonates widely across communities and cultures.
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives, not "Native-inspired".
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, mild detergent.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry.