The Marketing Manager will help Eighth Generation become a global brand by developing and overseeing marketing strategies that increase website/social media traffic, expand customer base and improve the customer experience. The successful candidate will be a creative strategist with strong business judgement and the ability to manage implementation of multiple projects – all in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Pay 70-80k yearly
- SODO HQ location
- Starts ASAP
Medical/dental/vision insurance, sick leave, paid holidays, vacation, employee discounts, paid lunch breaks. FREE onsite parking!
- Collaborate with company leadership and external consultants to create and execute a long-term plan for global expansion plan
- Leverages social media platforms and strategies with a goal of building brand awareness, growth and securing customer loyalty
- Manage marketing spend based on strategic goals
- Conduct market research projects to generate insights into consumer preferences
- Track industry trends to identify new marketing opportunities, including creative partnerships, promotions and customer engagement strategies
- Utilize Eighth Generation’s platforms to combat cultural appropriation through consumer education.
- A love of analytics and personal initiative to measure, report and improve digital marketing programs to continually impact business results
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Collaborate with Eighth Generation colleagues and external artists, companies and organizations on various marketing initiatives.
- Supervise the Content Creator and Communication Specialist
- 2+ years of managing Marketing for a small business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years in content creation (social media, blogs, long-form)
- 1-2 years in digital advertising through Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms
- Experience building marketing programs and reporting on results
- Exposure and experience in digital and direct response marketing
- Effective communicator through long and short form writing
- Competence as a creative writer
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Knowledge of Native culture, arts, and trends
- Prior E-Commerce and Retail experience required
- Experience using Later, Sprout Social, Hootsuite or other content scheduling platforms
- Ability to pass a background check
How to Apply